Kindly Read the Instructions Carefully
UKG ADMISSION 2022-2023
1. AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- The form for online registration will remain activated from 22ndNovember to 27 thNovember, 2021 (Monday to Saturday).Kindly do the online application within the specified period. Fill up all the details in BLOCK LETTERS.
- For filling up the Admission and Registration form, go to the following link
- The cost of application form is Rs: 500/- which needs to be paid online.
Note: After Successful Payment, receipt will be generated and sent to your e-mail ID automatically.
- The age of the candidate should be between 4½ years to 5½ years as on 31st March- 2022 in order to apply for UKG. Eligible candidates are children born between 1st October 2016 and 30th September 2017.
- A recent photo of the parents with the applicant in between is needed while filling the form.
- Parents should mention correct mobile number/whatsApp number for further communication with the school.
2. SUBMISSION OF THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP / PHOTOGRAPH / CERTIFICATES:
Hard Copy of the following has to be submitted on 04th December(Saturday) between 08:30 am – 12:00 noon
- a) Acknowledgement slip hard copy.
- b) A colour photograph of the parents with the applicant in between size 5inch(width) by 3inch(height) has to be submitted(a sample is attached herewith)
- c) Copy of Birth Certificate (Original Birth Certificate must be brought along for verification). Any one of the following Birth Certificate is acceptable:
- Birth Certificate from the:
- Office of Births and Deaths Registration
- P.T. II order (in case of Defence Personnel)
- Baptismal Certificate (in case of Christians)
- d) Caste- If SC/ST or OBC – (Please provide caste certificate of Mother/Father/Child)
- e) Copy of the address proof (original address proof must be brought along for verification)
- f) Supplementary document like immunization card could be submitted.
- g) On submission of the above documents, you will be issued an Admit Card, which should be preserved for the day of interactive session.
Note: Affidavits/Horoscopes are not acceptable
3. DATE FOR INTERACTIVE SESSION:
The date and time of interactive session will be given to you on the day of the submission of ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP / PHOTOGRAPH / CERTIFICATES.Both the mother and father along with the candidate must be present for theinteractive session.
4. DATE FOR MEETING:
- The date and time of meeting Fr. Principal will be mentioned on the Result Day
- The parents along with the candidate should report with all original documents at the “Reception Desk” at least half an hour before the scheduled time of interactive session
5. REJECTION AFTER ADMISSION:
ANY DISCREPANCY DISCOVERED IN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE or in the ABOVE PROCEDURE will lead to AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLATION of the seat and there will be no refund of fees.I accept the above Terms and Condition.