Kindly Read the Instructions Carefully
LKG ADMISSION 2022-2023
1. AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- The form for online registration will remain activated from 15th-20th November (Monday to Saturday).Kindly do the online application within the specified period.
- For filling up the Admission and Registration form, go to the following link
- The cost of application form is Rs: 500/- which needs to be paid online.Note : After Successful Payment, receipt will be generated and sent to your e-mail ID automatically.
- The age of the candidate should be between 3½ years to 4½ years as on 31st March- 2022 in order to apply for LKG. Child below 3½ years and child above 4½ years as on 31st March - 2022 will not be eligible for applying to LKG. Eligible candidates are children born between 1st October 2017 and 30th September 2018.
- A recent photo of the parents with the applicant in between is needed while filling the form.The background colour of the photograph should be plain and one colour background.
- Parents should mention correct mobile number/whatsApp number for further communication with the school.
2. SUBMISSION OF THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP / PHOTOGRAPH / CERTIFICATES:
A Hard Copy of the following has to be submitted on 27th November (Saturday) between 08:30 am -12 noon.
- a) Acknowledgement slip hard copy.
- b) A colour photograph of the parents with the applicant in between size 5inch (width) by 3 inch (height) has to be submitted (A sample is attached herewith)
- c) Copy of Birth Certificate (Original Birth Certificate must be brought along for verification). Any one of the following Birth Certificate is acceptable:
- Baptismal Certificate (in case of Catholic/Christians)
- Birth Certificate from the
- Office of Births & Deaths Registration
- P.T. II order (in case of Defence Personnel)
- d) Caste- If SC/ST or OBC — Please provide caste certificate of Mother/ Father/ Child)
- e) Copy of the address proof (original address proof must be brought along for verification)
- f) Supplementary document like immunization card could be submitted.
- g) The child should be present along with the parents on the day of the submission of the copy of certificates.
3. DATE FOR MEETING:
The date and time of meeting Fr. Principal will be mentioned on the Result Day.The parents along with the candidate should report with all original documents at the “Reception Desk” at least half an hour before the scheduled time of interactive session.
4. REJECTION AFTER ADMISSION:
ANY DISCREPANCY DISCOVERED IN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE or in the ABOVE PROCEDURE will lead to AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLATION of the seat and there will be no refund of fees.I accept the above Terms and Condition.